Sleepy Heads in P1l

Lots of people in P1l forgot to get dressed this morning , they came to school in their pyjamas! Thank you to everyone for their donations to Children in Need.

While we had our milk today we thought about all the things we have been learning this week and we came up with lots of things.

With Mrs Spence we were writing about the adventures of Rambling Rosie. This week she stayed with Liam and he took her to play golf then Mrs Spence took her swimming. We have working on our adding skills and using the + and = symbols. Mrs Hay came into class on Thursday and we were making sound stories.  We all had a turn of playing music and being a good audience.  We have learned all the songs from our Nativity and we made angels to go on a display in our classroom. We were being animal detectives on Thursday, we carried on our work with the story Dear Zoo and created our own page drawing an animal of our choice.  We then worked with a partner to ask questions to find out what animal they had drawn.

Well done to Callum who is Pupil of the Week and to Suvi and Megan who are on Step 4 for their excellent behaviour.

Bye from P1l

4 thoughts on “Sleepy Heads in P1l”

1. Hi Primary 1l,

I really enjoyed reading about all of the things you have been learning this week. I really enjoyed my visit to your class yesterday to see your work on the “Dear Zoo” story and I was very impressed with how well you worked on your task and with each other. Well done. Your Rangoli boxes are brilliant too and I’m looking forward to our cooking class on Monday when we’ll make treats to put in the boxes.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

2. Hello P1l

What a busy and exciting week you have all had! I just wanted to say how much I love your “Dear Zoo” display, very eye catching and colourful. I especially like the mosaic effect used on the animals. Well done.

Mrs Notman