Class 3 prepare for M and Ds :)

We are very excited about our upcoming trip to M&Ds, only 5 days to go!

Geordie – I am very excited because we are going to M&Ds. I said ‘Wooohoooo!’ when we heard the news!

Josh – I have been before but I can’t really remember. My mum says I really enjoyed the caterpillar ride.

Cary – I felt really excited when I heard about the trip!

On Wednesday afternoon we got together with everyone in  classes 1 and 2 to learn more about M&Ds.

We looked at pictures of different rides on the Smart board. We found out that some rides are for little children. Some are for people of any height. There are some other rides that  you have to be quite tall to go on. We all found out what height we are so that we can find the rides that suit us.

Josh – We got measured on the height chart that was painted on the wall upstairs.

Cary – I was the tallest in my group.

Geordie – I want to go on the really fast rollercoaster rides that are for teenagers. I’m the sort of person that likes awesome stuff.

In the rainbow room we had lots of fun pretending to go on different rides. Here we are on the roller coaster!

Josh – We built a log flume and a roller coaster.

Cary – I made a pirate ship which you could wobble about. It was great!

We learned that the big wheel can also be called a Ferris wheel. We made pictures of a Ferris wheel. The wheel part of it spun round just like the real big wheel does!

Cary – I loved it and I drew lots of people in the gondolas. Some gondalas had 1 person, some had 2 and some had whole families!

We also thought about some of the things we would see, hear, touch, smell and taste on our trip. Our senses will be very busy indeed!

Look out for our blog next week when we will tell you all about our real trip to M&Ds!

4 thoughts on “Class 3 prepare for M and Ds :)”

1. I hope you all have a fantastic day out at M&Ds. There are some brilliant rides there and I’m sure you’ll all have lots of fun!

2. Hi Class 3,

I have just been to M & D’s with Mrs Stewart, Miss Robertson, Miss Barrie, Miss Waddell, Mrs Clark, Miss Cameron, Mrs Nicol and Mrs Strain and we had a fantastic time. The roller coasters are very exciting and we did lots of screaming on them! I know that you will have a brilliant time and I’m looking forward to reading all about your day on the blog next week.

Miss Henderson

3. Hi Class 3
    Reading your post has made me very excited about our trip. I have tested the rides as promised and I am pleased to tell you that they are all AWESOME! I have brought you back your very own maps of the theme park so we can decide what rides we are going to go on before we go.
    I think we are going to have lots of fun 🙂