P4a

This week we have enjoyed learning about skeletons and muscles. We learnt the function of them and also the names of some of them. The funniest muscle name we found was ‘Gluteus Maximus’ and it sent us into fits of laughter everytime it was mentioned!

We had the opportunity to go bowling. Some of us were not sure if we would enjoy it but we all did. It was great fun. The trickiest part was trying to control the ball as it wouldn’t roll the way we wanted it to! We will have another four sessions to hone our skills!

We also had our Celebrating Success assembly. We loved the performances of the other classes and also enjoyed performing our song.

Enjoy your weekend!

P.S Come along tomorrow morning, 10:00am – 1:00 pm, to help with tidying up the playground. See you there!

One thought on “P4a”

1. Hi Primary 4a,

Your work on the human skeleton sounds by interesting. I’m pleased that you enjoyed the bowling and had good fun. I’m sure you will have a great time during the next four sessions. Well done to everyone on a great performance at Celebrating Success. I really enjoyed your song.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson