Measuring up in p2

On Wednesday we were using our feet, hands and cubes to measure objects and areas in our classroom. We also used our class height chart to find out who is the tallest in the class. Rory is the tallest boy, he is 130cm. Cole is very close behind at 129cm and Megan is the tallest girl at 128cm.

We have also been learning about how to become a knight. We learned that young boys would start their training at around age 7. It took 14 years of training to become a knight. We thought was a very long time to have to train. We enjoyed looking at the different kinds of weapons used in battles.

Pupil of the week this week was Michelle for always working hard and for her excellent behaviour . Well done Michelle!

One thought on “Measuring up in p2”

1. Hi Primary 2lg,

It looked like you were working hard on your measuring tasks when I was passing your class the other day and so I am pleased that you have found out some interesting information from doing this. What a long time it took to become a knight. I don’t think I would have liked that. Congratulations to Michelle for being Pupil of the Week and well done.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Miss Henderson