Billy No Buzz

This morning we performed out very special assembly to our family and friends. Here is what we had to say about the perfoamnce:

“It was awesome!” Noah Y

“I liked it when Archie and Skye did their dance,” Aidan

“It made me cry because it was so nice!” Megan

It was good fun!” Kate

I liked having my dad there,” Katie

“I liked dancing, it was fun!” Rory

We did an absolutely super job of singing, dancing, speaking and acting and Mrs Gallagher is very proud of everyone.

This week’s pupil of the week certificate went to the whole class for being able to transfer note taking skills we had learned in our reading lessons.

Next week we are looking forward to our trip to Craigmillar castle on Wednesday, we hope the rain stays away!

2 thoughts on “Billy No Buzz”

1. Hi Primary 2lg,

I loved your show this morning and was very proud of all of you and I think the special people were too. The smiles on everyone’s faces were brilliant. Your singing was beautiful and the costumes lovely. I am so pleased that you enjoyed performing to your families and friends. The children in P1, 3, 4 & 5 loved the performance yesterday too. I hope the rain stays always for your trip next week.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

2. Well done P2lg on your performance of Billy No Buzz. I thoroughly enjoyed my morning on Friday and was so impressed by your signing and dancing. I’m sure all of the adults in the audience loved their morning too. Well done!