A Super Surprise for P5ms!

This week we received a wonderful surprise – five iPads were delivered to our class. We’ve already used them but look forward to using them more as we learn across the curriculum.

Another teacher joined our class this week. Miss Clark will be working with us until the end of March. We call our teachers the 3 Musketeers! Together we will make a great team.

We are proud of our 3 finalists for the Burns Competition: Lauren Kirk, Kendal Bryce and Amy Coakley.

It was lovely to have Mr Welsh and Miss Henderson visit our Reading Rave. We enjoyed it and hope they did too!

Who’s raving about reading this week?

This week Callum and Nathan shared their favourite articles from the newspaper with us. Thank you, boys!

From the Blog Post Box:

Something I’m looking forward to is…..

…our class assembly.  Chloe

…learning more about the Victorians.    Declan

…using the iPads.  Nathan

4 thoughts on “A Super Surprise for P5ms!”

1. Hi Primary 5ms,

I’m so pleased that you are going to be using the iPads to learn across the curriculum. Have fun! I really enjoyed my visit to your class Reading Rave yesterday. You were all reading a variety of books and other reading materials and understand that reading can open up many doors.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

2. I really enjoyed visiting your class during your Reading Rave this week. It was great to see you all reading different styles of writing! I am also really looking forward to how well you use the I pads to help you with your learning in all areas of the curriculum – I will visit again next week to see how you are getting on with this!

3. Hi it is Isla. I loved the iPad they are so fun and I hope to use them again . I like having a third teacher because Miss Clark teaches us lots of different things.

4. hi its Emily I really enjoy the ipads as well an its fun having three teachers miss Clark taught us Caribbean music.We listened to reggae music(Bob marley) calypso music and the little mermaid on the steel drums. Well done Kendal,Lauren k and congrats to Amy for winning