Final migration process
By Friday the 5th of February, there should be no school/establishment education users accessing Groupwise. All education staff should be using Microsoft Outlook email.
What do I need to know?
- You will need to use Outlook 2013 to access your stirling.gov.uk email. Many education staff have already been doing so to access their glow email.
- Email addresses for colleagues outwith Education have not changed.
- You will need to add your stirling.gov.uk address and password (unchanged from Groupwise) when you load up Outlook 2013. Please use the detailed helpsheet “First Time Using Outlook 2013” to help you do this.
- This, and other helpsheets, can be found at https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/st/sctech4learning/know-your-glow/know-your-glow-helpsheets/
How do I get help?
- You can get training information at http://inf.ad.stirling.gov.uk/site/?page_id=436
- You can get education specific information here at https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/st/sctech4learning
- Phone or email servicedesk
- Colleagues around you may have already been migrated and may be able to provide the information you’re looking for.