Update 18th May 2016

I am delighted to report that the chemistry exams ran very smoothly today. The Advanced Higher Music Performing exams take place tomorrow. Some of the candidates have been coming into school this week, during the afternoons and after school, to rehearse with Mr Finnerty. Others have been arranging rehearsals with the Music Tutors. Our invigilation team are all set for the history exams on  Friday.
Mrs Short will take the opportunity to catch up with Mrs Patrick, her team and the Lomond pupils at Wallace High School tomorrow.
Please remember that young people on study leave can contact individual members of staff via email at any time. In addition, we are juggling commitments in order to provide some revision support as well.

Study sessions have been organised as follows:
Higher History revision: All day tomorrow (19th May) in A3
N5 and Higher Physics revision: All day drop-in Friday 20th May
N5 History support will be available on Friday morning (also 20th  May) prior to the exam in A3
German (all levels): Monday 23rd May
Higher Business revision: Tuesday 24th May at 3:30pm
N5 and Higher Modern Studies revision: All day Thursday 26th  May
I will update you with more as we are able to organise it. Please note that S2 reports will be issued to pupils tomorrow. We also hope to have some outdoor extracurricular sporting activity available again next week. Again, I will let you and our young people know as soon as it has been confirmed.
As always, I would like to thank you for your support and patience.
Elaine Bannatyne