HMIE Report

Balfron High School

Roman Road

Balfron , G63 0PW

Tel:01360 440469

Fax: 01360 440260

Head Teacher: Elaine Bannatyne

Web: www.balfronhigh.org.uk

Monday 28 October 2013

Dear Parents and Carers,

I am pleased to advise you that the Balfron High School Education Scotland Inspection Report will be published tomorrow.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all parents and carers for their support particularly during the inspection.  I was told that we had the highest parent questionnaire return rate that our Managing Inspector had ever seen.  This is a huge testament to your commitment to our school – thank you!

The report can be accessed via this link http://www.educationscotland.gov.uk/inspectionandreview/reports/school/primsec/BalfronHighSchoolStirling.asp

I will send PDF copies by email tomorrow and ensure that there is a link on our school website.

If you do not have email or internet access, please contact me at the school and I will be happy to have a paper copy sent to you via your child.

I am really pleased with the report.  It is gratifying to see that skills and abilities of our outstanding young people, as well as the hard work and commitment of our staff, have been formally recognised.  This is a school community to be proud of.
Yours faithfully,

81B52306
Elaine Bannatyne

Head Teacher