Week 9 : Home Learning

Hi everyone,

How are you? I hope you enjoyed the sunshine yesterday. Can you believe that it is the last full week of Primary School?

I hope that you can enjoy this week as there are lots of exciting things happening! It’s Sports Week and although we can’t all be together for it Mr Campbell has put together some fun activities for you to do with your family. It’s also Burnside’s Got Talent Week! I know that you are all a talented bunch so I hope that some of you have made a video to share on the school twitter page. This week you are also getting the chance to visit your high school if you are going to Stonelaw or Cathkin. It really is a busy week!

Remember to send me a P1 photo of you and also a video sharing some of your memories from Burnside or your plans for future!

This week there are less activities because you have so many other exciting things going on. As always, you can choose the order and number of tasks you complete depending on your access to a quiet space and the internet. Remember to email if you need any help with anything.

Week-9 Activities

Have a great week and stay safe!

Ms McGuinness 😊🌈

LITERACY 

Spelling 

Spelling

Spelling-Activities     

Writing 

P7 profile

P7 Profile Guide

Reading

Reading Challenge

Maths 

Philips 

Philips Task 1

Philips Task 2

Philips Task 2 ANSWERS

Philips Task 3

Somervilles 

Task 1

Task 1 answers

Task 2

Task 2 ANSWERS

Somervilles Task 3

Somervilles Task 3 ANSWERS

Grays

Task 1

Task 1 answers

Task 2

Task 2 ANSWERS

Grays task 3

Health & Wellbeing 

Online Sports Week