Check-in Station: Week 7

It’s check-in time again!

It’s great to find out how you are all doing so please remember to check-in this week especially as lots of you forgot last week. You can just say a quick ‘hi’ or you can let everyone know what you have been doing. If you don’t want to post to the blog remember you can always email me to let me know how you are. Remind your classmates and lets get everyone signed in this week.

Stay safe🌈

Ms McGuinness  😊

14 thoughts on “Check-in Station: Week 7

1. Hi

I am good hope everyone else is okay missing seeing everyone hope to see everyone soon!

From Zoe :-)n

Reply
    1. Post author

Hi Zoe,
      I am glad you are good! It’s always great to hear from you. Thank you for checking in on the blog. Ms McG 😊

Reply
  2. Hi there,
    I am doing good, missing everybody. I have been baking bread with my dad yum yum. What has everyone else been doing?
    from
    Eva.

Reply
    1. Post author

Hi Eva,

It’s great to hear from you. I am glad you are well. That’s great you have been making bread, it’s always so good when it’s homemade. Take care Ms McG 😊

Reply
    1. Post author

Hi Shaun,

It’s great to hear from you. Belated birthday wishes! I hope you enjoyed your day. That’s great that you got to see your grandparents too. Take care Ms McG 😊

Reply
    1. Post author

Hi Gregor,
      So sorry I missed your message. I hope youa re well. Thank you for checking in. Take care. Ms McG

Reply