Checking In!

Good afternoon!

Following on from Mrs McGarvey’s message on the app, I would love to know how all of the boys and girls are doing. Please could you help your child write a little message in the comments box below, just saying hello and letting me know how they are.

After a busy morning on my laptop and helping Robbie and Ava with their school work, I’m now enjoying this glorious weather in the garden!

Mrs Lindsay

34 thoughts on “Checking In!

1. hi Mrs Lindsay, I have been doing money jobs and it is good fun. I am good how are you? Megan

(coin work, not getting paid for doing jobs lol!!)- Kirsteen

1. Hi, Megan! I’m fine, thank you. I’m glad you are working hard but still having fun, and not getting paid for doing the jobs! 🙂 Mrs Lindsay

2. Hi Mrs Lindsay!
    I’ve been practising hard with my maths and my reading.
    I hope you have been having fun with your family.
    I have finally got the hang of my bike and I can ride it now.
    Jesse

1. Hi, Jesse! What a great boy you are being able to ride your bike now! I have had lots of fun in the sunshine with Robbie and Ava. We were out riding bikes too. Stay safe. Mrs Lindsay

3. Hi Mrs Lindsay

I am doing good. I cycled to Glasgow green and back and have been practicing my spelling. And doing my five, ten and two times tables

from Noah

4. Hi Mrs Lindsay, I hope you are ok. I have been working very hard with my jobs but having lots of fun too. I was out on my bike at the dirt track with my mum and brother. We had a bbq yesterday. It was very tasty. Take care, Lewis x

1. Hi, Lewis! I am fine, thank you. How are you? I’m glad you are having lots of fun. My son, Robbie likes to go to the dirt track too. Stay safe. Mrs Lindsay

5. Hi mrs Lindsay I am doing just fine. I have been doing my time capsule and telling the time sheets. I made a paper windmill and have been drawing on the ground with chalk outside.

I got a new bike and I have went to stonelaw woods lots with dad and mum.

I hope this coronavirus is all over soon.

Hope robbie and Ava are doing well.
    Lots of love freya xx

1. Hi, Freya! It sounds like you have been a busy bee! Just like Robbie and Ava! They are fine and have been busy doing their work for school, as well as, having fun in the sunshine. I hope the Coronavirus is over soon too. Stay safe. Mrs Lindsay

6. Hi Mrs Lindsay,

I’m fine thanks and have been keeping busy.

I made a world war 1 tank from recycled materials and have been doing some writing, reading and maths.
    I have really enjoyed the doing the Lego challenge too.
    Mum and dad have been taking me out on my bike and this weekend I’m camping in the garden with my dad for my Beavers camp out.
    We’re going to have a bbq too!

Hope you are having fun with your family and keeping safe.

From Alfie.

1. Hi, Alfie! Its sounds like you have been very busy! What a great boy you are! I have been having fun with Robbie and Ava in the sunshine. I hope you enjoy camping with Dad at the weekend. Stay safe. Mrs Lindsay

7. Hi Mrs Lindsey

I hope you are well.

I have been playing a lot of sport in my garden, especially basketball.

Yesterday my dad helped me build my tank and I will paint it over the weekend.

After my breakfast I go on study ladder and have been busy with all the worksheets you gave us.

Stay safe

Lewis Saunders x

1. Hi, Lewis! I am fine, thank you. How are you? I bet your tank will be great when it is finished! If it is ok with Mum and Dad perhaps you could email me a picture of it so I could see it? Stay safe. Mrs Lindsay

8. Good morning Mrs Lindsay ,
    I’m about to go on study ladder
    and read my book. I am reading the diary of a wimpy kid. I’m going to go for a walk and then I am going to play out in my garden. Hope you have a good weekend.From Jack.

1. Hi, Jack! Are you enjoying reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid? My son, Robbie loved reading that book! Enjoy playing in the garden in the sunshine! Keep safe. Mrs Lindsay

9. Hi Mrs Lindsay

I’ve been missing everybody at school. But I have been keeping busy working hard on all my worksheets and studyladder. I have been doing homebaking and arts and crafts too. I have also been keeping a diary about all my news during the lockdown.

I have been having lots of fun too with Mama and my little sister Freya. We made an obstacle course in the garden, we have been splashing in the paddling pool and having lots of BBQs. I even toasted marshmallows.

I hope you are okay and keeping safe.
    Take care.

From Jacob Wilson 🙂

1. Hi, Jacob! I am fine, thank you. How are you? You have been a busy boy! I have been doing obstacle courses in my garden with Robbie and Ava too. They are great fun! Keep safe. Mrs Lindsay

10. Hi Mrs Lindsay, I am missing you and all my friends. I have just spent the morning doing number work and some writing work.

I have been enjoying spending time in the garden in the sun on my trampoline, playing football, basketball and in the hot tub.

Hope you have a good weekend

Olly

1. Hi, Olly! I am missing you too. Mr Miller sent me the pictures of you working hard and having lots of fun playing in your garden. It looks like you are having lots of fun in the sun! Keep safe. Mrs Lindsay

11. Hi Mrs Lindsay

I have been fine. How have you been?

I have been practicing my maths on the computer. Earlier this week, my dad choose words in a dictionary and I had to find them, and then write down the page number it was on.
    I have also been counting my money for the jobs I do in the house. I am saving up for a go cart.
    My dad and I have started getting the things together to build my tank.

My dad and I have been on some bike rides and I am getting better at changing gear.

I hope you stay safe.

Lewis

1. Hello, Lewis! I’m fine, thank you. What jobs have you been helping with at home? I bet you are a great help! A go-cart sounds fab, you will have lots of fun with that! When you have finished making your tank, if it is ok with Mum and Dad, you could email a picture of it to show me. Stay safe. Mrs Lindsay

12. Hi Mrs Lindsey,

I’m doing great thanks, I hope you are well. I’ve been very busy and I’ve worked very hard on all the sheets you gave us. I’ve started building my tank and I’m also helping my mummy make a volcano! I learned how to make paper mache and I’m currently putting on lots of layers of paint! I’ve also been reading books and going on big walks.
    I hope we’re back at school soon.
    Take care
    Seren

1. Hi, Seren! I’m fine, thank you. Wow! Making a tank and a volcano! If it is ok with Mum and Dad, you could email a picture of them when you are finished to let me see them. I bet they will be great! I hope we are back at school soon too. Stay safe. Mrs Lindsay

13. Hi Mrs Lindsay

I am doing good. Me and my mum went online and saw the monkey at the safari park on Thursday. We watched them eating ice lollies.

I have been doing lots of PE, I have been out on my bike lots and my big brothers and me made a crazy golf course out the back.

I am practicing my maths every day and have just completed Judy and The Martian sheet.

See you soon
    Jude

1. Hi, Jude! A crazy golf course sounds fun! Who wins, you or your brother? My daughter, Ava and I watched the monkeys at the safari park too. Stay safe and I will hopefully see you soon. Mrs Lindsay

1. Hi, Emily! How are you? I hope you and your family are well. I have been enjoying this lovely warm weather. I have been out walking and cycling. Have you been outside enjoying the sunshine? Stay safe. Mrs Lindsay

14. Hi Mrs Lindsay, I’ve been planting veg and flowers and playing football and golf in the garden. I love the sun being out. The handwriting jobs and clock jobs are my favourites this week. See you soon, Rory :)))))

1. Hi, Rory! It sounds like you have been having lots of fun! What vegetables are you growing? I like the sun being out too. I’m glad you are enjoying the clock and handwriting jobs. Stay safe. Mrs Lindsay

15. Hi Mrs Lindsey

Happy 1st of May 🙂

Today I am going to cycle to the park and play basketball.

When we come home, my brother Oliver and me are going to make slime.

Tonight we are having a family quiz on house party.

Last week I got 2 questions right.

We still haven’t painted my tank yet as we have been busy with other school work but I will do this over the weekend and send you a picture when it is finished.

Have a nice weekend.

Lewis Saunders x

1. Hi, Lewis! Happy 1st of May to you too! It looks like a great day to go cycling to the park and play basketball. I hope the sun shines all day! Enjoy the quiz tonight and well done for getting two questions correct the last time. Stay safe. Mrs Lindsay