Presenting Genius Hour

On Tuesday the 26th of June we will be presenting our Genius Hour projects to the class, sharing our learning and our inspiration to take on new challenges.

Our presentations will be evaluated by our peers using our Success Criteria. We discussed our criteria as a class so that we could all put forth our ideas.

S.C

1. I can give a talk using a clear voice, expression and gesture.
  2. I can share information, personal experiences and opinions and explain processes and ideas when listening and talking.
  3. I have asked and answered questions about something I am interested in.
  4. I have been involved in self and peer evaluation and use this to develop my talking and listening skills.
  5. I can use effective questioning to elicit information and clarify understanding.
  6. I have the courage to stand up in front of a room full of my peers and share my learning.
  7.  I have presented a talk which uses language and vocabulary, expression, emphasis, props and resources appropriate to the subject and the audience.
  8. I can lead my own learning by choosing my own area of interest to study and guiding my own learning.
  9. I have shared some of my knowledge and my process in a blog.
  10. I can share my learning with the class in a variety of ways, and make my talk entertaining for the listener.