Check-in

Good Morning everyone! Time for a check-in again. Can you please comment below to let me know how you are and what you have been up to.

Bitmoji Image

I have been doing lots of baking and cooking this week as well as some exercise each day! Here are some of the things I made:

Β  Β 

I hope to hear from you all over the next 2 days πŸ™‚

14 thoughts on “Check-in

1. Hi miss McAvoy I made the paper chains with my mum, hers was longer than mine but it was fun to do, I have sent a picture. I think I will make some colourful ones too.
    I am helping my mum to make a banner for my grans 60th birthday next week. Lisa Keir x

1. That all sounds like great fun and I am glad you took part. I will have a look at your photos πŸ™‚

1. I’ve been talking to some of my friends on the xbox. I got all my school work done this week and I’ve nearly finished reading my book. I miss you all.

1. It sounds like you have been super busy this week! That’s fantastic. I’m sure talking to your friends cheered you up as well πŸ™‚

2. Hi Miss McAvoy
    We have had another busy week – doing schoolwork, watching David Attenborough, reporting for the #MiniMetTeam & doing all our weather measurements & forecasting, & we also did some more Science experiments – ‘Storm in a glass’ & ‘Rainbow in a glass’ too!
    It is my little sister’s birthday today so we are having a lovely day & are having cake later! Your baking looks yummy too!
    Have a nice weekend.
    From Jack

3. Dear Miss McAvoy

Me and my sister did the three marker challenge and it was a draw both rounds. I’ve been keeping up to date with work on the blog. we’ve been doing lots of baking too. I
    bake every Friday with my mum and sister.

From Thomas H

4. Hi Miss McAvoy,
    I baked a sponge cake for my neighbours birthday and decorated it with buttercream, sprinkles and mini meringues, it looked lovely. We had an Italian night on Friday and we made Italian flags and ate Italian food, this week we’re doing Mexican.
    I finished all my maths work and literacy and enjoyed spending time with my rabbits.
    Euan

1. Oh that sounds nice! We also had an Italian night a few weeks ago! You will have to let me know how your Mexican night goes πŸ™‚

5. Hi, I have been cooking lots of food this week, going to make chicken risotto tonight. I’m looking after my strawberry plants and can’t wait to eat them. We sang happy birthday to our neighbour and got marshmallow toppers πŸ™‚