Last day!

Good morning everyone! Well as you know, today is the last day of term before we finish up for summer. Just a quick message to you all before we finish up. I have had a fantastic year with you all – each and every one of you made this year so special and memorable for me. I looked forward to coming into class everyday to see you all. You have all made me smile and laugh everyday. I have no doubt that you will all do well in Primary 5.

Even though we can’t celebrate our last day in the way we all would have liked, it does not take away from how proud I am of you all. Well done for keeping up with the online learning and trying your best. As I have always said, that is all I ask from you and I hope you continue to do this in Primary 5. It was so lovely to see some of you yesterday and hear how you have been getting on and I can see that everyone at home is also proud of how well you have dealt with this situation.

Lastly, have a fantastic summer! Enjoy every second of it before you start your new journey in August, whatever that may look like and face that with the same bravery you have the last few months. Again, thank you for making this year so special for me also. I am going to miss you all so much. Good luck for next year 🙂

And a kiss from Freddy!

One thought on “Last day!

1. Hi miss mcavoy,
    Thankyou for the lovely goodie bag. It was a lovely surprise. Im so rry i did not see you to say hello and a proper thankyou. I look forward to seeing you soon. Have a lovely summer and it was nice to see Freddy too. I am excited for the holidays and maybe getting to see my grans and grandad soon because they stay far away. I will miss you and i am sending you virtual hugs.
    Love Eliza