Weekly Check in

Good Morning everyone! I hope you have had a great week. Time for our weekly check in. I want to hear from as many of you as possible about how you are and what you have been up to!

I have been making lots of smoothies to have after I do PE with Joe. I have been going out walks since the weather has been nice and I found something very interesting on my walk:

Please comment below to let myself and your classmates know how you are getting on!

Also, here are some photos of great work you have been sending in!

Even Miss McKinnon joined in!

I hope to hear from you all over the next few days!

Miss M 🙂

26 thoughts on “Weekly Check in

1. Dear Miss McAvoy,
    I miss you and all my friends. I have been very busy during Lockdown, but I have been having fun. I hope you have liked my pictures and videos.
    See you soon.
    From, Jack

1. I am missing everyone also! I have seen all of them and they are fantastic! I am very impressed with everything you have been doing 🙂

2. Dear Miss McEvoy
    This week I have been going lots of walks which I am really enjoying. I’ve been continuing with my book at home.

3. Hi Miss McAvoy, I enjoyed making the origami rabbit.
    I’ve been drawing a lot and getting better each time I draw something.
    We went to Fernbrae Meadows on our bikes which was fun.
    Euan

4. Hi Miss McAvoy, I liked the work from this week I enjoyed writing stories and making dance routines too! I am missing all my friends and school but it was nice to see you in the video.
    See you soon, Isla

5. Hi Miss McAvoy I have been enjoying doing some school work and having lots of time to play and go long walks with my dog. I enjoyed watching your video. Lisa Keir x

6. Hi Miss McAvoy
    I got a new kitten and have been playing with her a lot. I have been on my bike every evening and I have been learning about World War 1.
    Louis

1. Wow thats fantastic! I would love to see some photos of her. You could send them to school blog if you want 🙂

7. Dear Miss McAvoy

I hope your doing well. I’ve started Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and I’m enjoying it. I’m going on lots of walks and I made a power point.

Hope I see you soon.

From Thomas H

1. I am doing well, thank you! That’s great. You will need to let me know if you enjoy it. Keep up the hard work 🙂

8. Hi Miss McAvoy, I really liked your video 🙂 I’ve been keeping busy with my work sheets and still riding my bike every day.

9. Dear Miss McAvoy,
    I am missing my friends, but I have been keeping up to date with my schoolwork and enjoy drawing and colouring in

10. Hello Miss McAvoy. I hope you are well. I’m doing my work you sent at home and getting lots of exercise. I miss all my school friends and teacher.

1. It’s great to hear from you. I am missing everyone also but I’m glad you are working hard and keeping yourself busy 🙂

11. Hi Miss McAvoy i have been reading a book called Awful Auntie by David Walliams and i have been going out on my scooter with my sister and walks to linn park to skim rocks in the river cart. xoxo 🙂

12. Hi there.
    I have been doing school work, Spanish, Lego, beyblades and lots of exercise like walking, climbing and cycling. I’ve started the boy in the dress by David Walliams after I finished Mr Stink which was great.
    Bye for now 🙂. Ethan