Friday Check-in

Hi everyone, I hope your first week of online learning went smoothly.

I hope to have a check-in with everyone to hear about what you have been doing this week. I have been trying some new cooking recipes which tasted very nice, if I do say so myself! I have also been taking part in the Joe Wicks PE lessons which have left my muscles quite sore. Lastly, I have been doing some mindfulness colouring and getting in my one walk a day for some fresh air!

Feel free to comment below to fill myself and your classmates in on what you have been up to. Remember this blog is public so you may not want to mention specific names. I would love to hear from you!

I miss you all very much!

Miss M 🙂

4 thoughts on “Friday Check-in

1. Dear Miss Mcavoy
    I have-been busy doing reading and lego challenge. I have been doing lots of reading. My mum has given me lots of challenges. I have been helping by cleaning door handles . I have been going out on my bike and walks. I have been counting rainbows on my walk. Last night i was banging pots and pans for the nhs. I really miss you, love EMO x

2. Hi Miss McAvoy I’ve been out on my bike 🚲 lots and lots. My dad printed of some worksheets which I have been doing. I picked up nearly all the leaves 🍁 I’ve been doing the joe Wicks workout and some work. On Saturday we did a scone competition – me and my mum won. I’ve took my dog 🐶 out for a walk on my bike 🚲
    Hope to come back soon love Lola 🤩

1. It’s great to hear from you! I’m glad you have been getting lots of exercise and well done on winning the scone competition! 😉