Weekly Challenges

Scroll through to see how your friends have been getting on with our weekly challenges…

Week 4 Rhyming Challenge

This week it was time to use those rhyming skills to find items around the house that rhyme with my list of items! Some great efforts all round. Here is a reminder of the rhyming words, see if you can spot what your friends have found.

LM

OD

CP

AC

FH

Week 3 Rainbow Challenge

Well done CP and AM. I love your unique rainbows🌈

Week 2 Building Challenge

This week was all about getting creative and putting our building skills to the test. I have to say, with the pictures so far, I am amazed! I definitely wasn’t expecting such huge spaghetti towers or such fantastic floating boats. A huge well done to everyone

OM

FH

LM

AS

Week 1  Alphabet Challenge

I’m so impressed with how wonderful you all did with this weeks challenge. The things you have managed to find around the house are fab. Especially for those tricky letters at the end like ‘X ‘and ‘Z’. Amazing 🙂

O.D found lots of interesting things. Can you spot what he found for the letter ‘U’. It might make you giggle 🙂

L.M managed to find lots of toys for her challenge. Can you spot any that you might have too?

Some healthy fruit and veg on R.F’s dinner plate. What else can you spot?

Another fantastic job by A.C She found something beginning with ‘X’ that L.M also found. Can you figure out what it is? X is very tricky.

Another fantastic job by CT and LRA. I love that the jug CT used for ‘J’ is helping to hold some of the other bits in the plate. And look at the musical instrument theme in LRA finds!

Can you spot what CP found for the letter ‘i’ I’ll give you a clue… it can be a solid and a liquid…