Wk Beginning 4th May

Hope this finds you all hale and hearty and ready for another week of activities.

Thank you to Logan and Mrs Brown for posting a comment, it was lovely to hear from you. Pls remember the comments have been turned on and I would love to hear from you if you have the time.

Thank you to P2 Lucas for his balloon car video and to the McKenzie family for their Lego funfair and their gymnastic challenge. These are on the Fri feedback blog 1st May, take a look. Remember you can post your pics and videos to maxict@glow.sch.uk to be included on this Friday’s feedback blog.

PE

Know these are a big fav. How do you Pop se koo?

This is why you hopefully kept your plastic bottles.  We are going to go bowling.

These are the bottles I used

You can write numbers on the bottles if you wish.
These are the bottles I could have used.
Sent them up like ten pin bowling

This should hopefully show you all how to play. If it doesn’t I’m sure you all know how to ten pin bowl.

Play by yourself or play with your family. Who can get the highest score  Thank you to H for doing the Video.

Tech

This looks fun! Remember if you you don’t have different colour paper, you could use cut up white paper or cereal boxes or birthday cards or envelopes, then just count how many squares you pick up in a minute.

Taskmaster challenge

Create a silent movie. Think about costumes, sets, script/actions. Looking forward to seeing all your films.

Lego Challenge/Paper Design challenge

You are stuck on Mars, build yourself a home and and transport to get home.

Think about who is with you? What will you need in your house?

What will you need for your transport?

Mindfulness

Clear out your wardrobe and drawers. Hang up or put away anything you want to keep. Get a charity shop pile going for the rest. Remember to ask what can go to charity.

Clean under your bed. Hoover everywhere. Dust all the surfaces and skirting boards down. Change your duvet

Last week I asked you to be thankful. This week I would like you to try to do Random Acts of Kindness.  By being kind to others improves our own mood and can make us feel happier and proud that we have helped someone.

Here are some acts of Kindness ideas

Clean up after someone else

Have a no complaining day.

Leave a happy note somewhere

Smile at people you see on your daily walk or in your own house.

Help around the house.

Give someone you love a hug

Tell Jokes

Ask people in your house to play a game.

I’m sure once you get started you will have lots of ideas.

Looking forward to reading all your comments and sharing your pics/vids

maxict@glow.sch.uk

Lots of foot taps Miss Begg.

23 thoughts on “Wk Beginning 4th May”

1. Morning Caleb and Mum, Thank you for leaving a comment, I’m glad you are enjoying the blogs and I look forward to your picture. Miss Begg

2. Good Morning Ms Begg. We love the go noodle links. Helping keep familiar screen time from school structure at home 🙂
    We will be taking part in as much as we can fit into our days. Mum has an idea to link the pick up game to class topic with the coloured squares in shapes of rainforest animals! We will the use them for a big rainforest picture. Will send pictures when we try it 🙂 Hope you’re well 🙂

1. Morning Faith and Mum, lovely to hear from you.
      Glad you are enjoying the go noodle links. That’s a fab idea for the pick up game, I look forward to seeing your pics.
      Pls remember the activities are choices so you only do what you can.
      Take care
      Miss Begg

1. Mrs Muir , by clicking on the edit pencil on your comment after it has posted you can correct any mistakes or change your post.
        Mistakes are allowed, that’s how we learn.

1. Morning Ross, lovely to hear from you.
      I’m glad you enjoyed the bowling game, we did too. Did you win? I was beaten a few times.
      Take Care Miss Begg

3. Hi miss begg,I enjoyed doing the pop se ko this morning and the bowling. My brother enjoyed doing this with me. We found pop se ko 3 and 4 to do 😃

4. Hi Miss Begg. I like the random acts of kindness ideas and my Mum likes the cleaning ones as well. Hope you are staying safe 🙂 From Fern x

5. Woop Woop, well done Camilla Belle.
    If you look on Fri Feedback 8th May you should see you and Munro’s pencil walk pictures and Munro’s car. Hope you are all well.
    Take Care
    Miss Begg