Wk Beginning 26th May

Morning my little sugar plums, hope you all had a good holiday weekend and will take some time to enjoy the sunshine when its here.

Here are this weeks activities, hope you enjoy them. Remember comments are turned on so let me know what you would like to see more of. Also if you do a blog activity and take a pic please put it in your Google Classroom and your teacher will let me know and I can include it in the Friday Feedback blog.

PE

We are going to be doing Dynamic Dudes from Bangor University. This week we have moved up to level 2 with Tom with  gymnastics based exercises and Rocco who has football based exercises. As before there is 2 videos, one slow to learn the moves and one for when you are ready. Enjoy and have fun.

Football with Rocco

Tech

Have we all tried the drawing challenge. We have and it was very funny.

Unfortunately the BBC don’t let you share videos from their site so these are screenshots but if you want to see the article and video here is the link

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/52680418

Screenshots

Taskmaster Challenge

Here is another drawing challenge – Can you draw a self portrait blindfolded?

Lego Challenge

Hollywood have hired you to build the set for a new film. What film set will you make?  Star Wars, Toy Story, Frozen,

Mindfulness

We have tried this in school.Hope you enjoy

Here are some more Random Acts .

Have a good week. Looking forward to seeing all your pics.

Take care and have fun,  Miss Begg

4 thoughts on “Wk Beginning 26th May”