Wk Beginning 18th May

Aloha my little sugar plums. Something else for you to try this week, leave me a comment to let me know what you have enjoyed so you can have more of what you enjoy. If you have any ideas let me know too in the comments.

PE

This week we are going to try something from the Dynamic Dudes at Bangor University in Wales.  Charlie’s video is a martial arts workout and Razz is dance. There are 2 videos for each person, a slow mo to help you learn the moves and then the full speed once you know what you are doing. The most important thing is to have fun.

Charlie – Martial Arts.

Razz Dance

Here is something else you can try . All you need is a pack of cards. If you pick up a

7 of spades do 7 push ups

10 of hearts hip raises,

Hope you enjoy.

Tech

Taskmaster Challenge

Make the tallest tower you can from household items.Please ask what you are allowed to use. Put your pics of your towers on Google Classroom and tag me so it can be used in the Friday Feedback blog.

Lego Challenge/Drawing Challenge

Design and build your dream bedroom.What would it look like? What would you have in there? Mine would be sparkly and bright with a dressing room.

Mindfulness

Eurovision

This weekend there was a Eurovision looking back at some of the songs. Find your favourite song that is suitable for school and recreate it at home. Think about costumes, scenery, locations.  I would love to see your videos , unfortunately the blogs only lets me upload 50mb so try to keep your videos to 20 secs so they can be used for the Friday feedback.Remember to tag me in Google Classroom when you upload it.

This work we are going to work on gratitude.

My answer to 1 would be reading a good book and if it’s in the sunshine I’m even happier.

Here is a strategy to help you when the chatter in your head gets to much or to help you unwind before bed. It’s called 5,4,3,2,1.

Find

5 things you can see

4 things you can touch

3 things you can hear

2 things you can smell

1 thing you can taste.

Hope everyone has a good week. Remember to send pics or videos of your blog activities to your Google Classroom for the Friday Feedback blog. looking forward to seeing them all.

Take care and have fun

Miss Begg.

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – South Lanarkshire site