Wk Beginning 11th may

Morning my little sugar plums, hope this finds you and your family all hale and hearty.

Would love to see you all trying the activities. I now have access to Google Classroom, so if you post your pics/videos there and mention me I will be able to include them in the Fri Feedback blog. Have you been included yet?

This week I have something different for you to try. Please remember you only do what you can.

This week we have a project for you, organizing a quiz night! . You can work with family members or by yourself, remember you can let me know how it goes in comments.

If you don’t want to make up your own quiz, there are lots out there. Google quiz for families. with about 20 questions.

PE

This week we will go back to Joe Wickes.

For all of you like dancing, a zumba party from Gonoodle.

Tech

Taskmaster challenge

You will need Balloons for this.

Who can blow up the biggest balloon while blindfolded?

Remember if you try this , post a pic to Google Classroom and tag me to be included in Fri Feedback.

Lego Challenge/Drawing Challenge

You and your family have been stranded on an island. make your island and the boat that will take you back to the mainland.

Remember if you don’t have lego you can draw this on paper.

Craft

Remember I asked you to keep toilet roll and kitchen roll tubes, I hope you still have them as you will need them for this activity. Please protect where you are working and tidy up your mess at the end.

We used a mixture of paints, pens and pencils.These are the materials we used.

We used an old egg box to put the paint in.

My muppets having fun working on their idea.

The end result, which one do you like?

My family all had a fab time making these, hope you do too.We found all our ideas by googling toilet tube craft.  Would love to see all of your fab crafts on Google classroom.

Mindfulness

This week we are using Smiling Mind, some of you have used this before.

These are to help you sleep but can be used at anytime. Mindfulness takes practice, the more you do the better you should get at it.

Last week you did Random Acts of Kindness for others, this week I want you to be kind to yourself.

Think of 5 things you like about yourself using the words  ” I am…………..”

Write them down and put it somewhere you see everyday, bedroom mirror or wall, wardrobe door.

Every morning reread your list to yourself . Be kind to yourself and believe it.

If you feel like you want to share your list post a pic on google classroom or you can send it to me at maxict@glow.sch.uk

Are you drinking enough water? I know I’m not.This week I am going to try and drink more water every day.

Take care and be kind to yourself and your family. You are all doing fab.

Miss Begg

1400

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – South Lanarkshire site