Management

Meet our Management Team at Halfmerke Nursery.

Meet Jennifer our Head of Centre here at Halfmerke Nursery.

Jennifer – Head of Centre

Hi everyone, my name is Jennifer Paterson I am the head of Halfmerke Community Nursery. I have worked with South Lanarkshire Council for 20 years and started all those years ago as a supply member of staff at Halfmerke nursery. Over the years I have worked in many different nurseries both school based and 52 week centres. I have worked as an early years worker, team leader, depute and in January 2021 I was successful at gaining the heads post back where my career all started. I am very passionate about my role and the service that my establishment and team provide to our children. Working with children and making a difference is always been where my heart lies. When you visit our nursery this is the ethos I believe you will feel. We have a clear, shared vision and strive daily to achieve this.

“To provide a child-centred fun, safe and loving environment in which all our children and families are unique and valued.”

Meet Eleanor our Depute at Halfmerke Nursery.

Eleanor – Depute

Meet Audrey our Office Admin at Halfmerke Nursery.

Audrey – Office Admin

Keeping you up to date with Whats happening at Halfmerke!