Thank you

A huge thank you to everyone from P6/7! It has been a pleasure being your teacher this year. I’ll miss you all. Have a lovely holiday and good luck to all the P7s venturing off to high school!

love Mrs Maxwell 😀

2 thoughts on “Thank you”

1. oh my me looking at this makes me wanna cry i miss Hallside so much however i have been enjoying Cathkin so much and all these tests ahaha thanks Mrs Maxwell for last year it was amazing and i wish i could go back to it but i have improved in my work a lot and yeah obviously i am in the athletics team and dance club but not just that i have passed every test such as Maths, english, geography, art, history, drama, french and spanish so things are going the way i want it to and in s2 i can take dancing as a subject yayyy but i am just going to say again thanks for everything am i hope your new class is amazing xx

2. Aw Kayla it’s always lovely to hear how folk are doing at high school. Last year was great, was so lucky to teach such a lovely, talented bunch! Glad you’re having such a great time and it’s no surprise to hear you’re doing so well. Bet you can’t wait to choose dance next year? Keep up the great work!
    Mrs M