Woo Hoo – A New Term!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. We have a very busy term coming up.

Our topic this term will be World War 2. There will be a chance for you to carry out personal research. If you access GLOW, you will find lots of useful information. If you have any resources to share, please bring them in. We will hopefully arrange an educational visit to learn more about this topic. I can’t wait!

We will be receiving a visit from the High School teachers to report on progress and exchange letters.

Hopefully you will still be reading lots at home – remember I’ll be checking. In class we will complete Private Peaceful and Anne Frank’s Diary. I expect everyone to be giving their best during writing sessions. Let’s try to uplevel without reminders. So far we’ve been doing really well with our oral book reviews. Hopefully the feedback has been helpful.

We have lots of Maths topics to complete. In the meantime, please keep revising your tables and work on your mental strategies. These are so important and make such a difference. If you go to GLOW, you will see a list of everything you are expected to know. I’ll start to make a big push on revision.

Phew. There will be lots of hard work going on but remember at the end of this term you will be looking foward to Abernethy!

Keep up the hard work everyone

Mrs M