Fire Engine visits Tingwall!

Jared – We got to go in the fire engine.ย  We pressed the buttons and it made a nee-naw sound and it was very loud!

Lexie – I watched people spraying the hose. Lots of water was coming out.

Aimee – We went in the back of the fire engine and we got to sit on the chairs and then we got to put these things around us and play with the torch.

Cian – I went in the front and I got to look at the map of the school and I seen the fire engine on the map too and I got soaked from the hose!

Robbie – We weared the helmets. They were very heavy and big.

Ollie – We got to switch on the torch inside the back. They have torches so they can see through the smoke.

Erland – We saw how they put the carย cutting things in the generator so it can work and get power.

Alfie – On the belt things there were steam masks so when there is a lot of smoke it protects their faces and so they can breathe in the smoke.

Lexie – Little Tikes came to see the fire engine with us and I saw my brother and Cyrus saw his sister.

2 thoughts on “Fire Engine visits Tingwall!”