Tingwall primary school play The 12 Days of Christmas Review by George

On the 10th of December 2015,the pupils of Tingwall Primary school had a school play.When I got in the set looked sensational!When the children came in I was astonished!

When the show started,one of the boys came out to the front and opened the show in a nice,loud,clear voice.After a phenomenal song the real play could begin.There were two different families one was called the Grimgrumps and one was called the Christmases.The Grimgrumps are the bad people but the Christmases are the good people,hurray!!!

The two families did not like each other this year the Grimgrumps wanted to ruin Christmas for the Christmases,Mr Grimgrump told Mr Christmas that the sleigh was delayed buy one hour so that he could capture the troupe.When the Christmases found out there was a big fight,but in the end they all made up and were good friends!!

I loved the bit when Mrs Grimgrump said that the Christmases were snooty and held up her nose.It was very funny! In the middle of the play the CD stopped playing and they had to change the disc then they carried on with the play.

I really liked all of the songs,but my favourite one of all of them is You might think its great being Father Christmas,because they all sung it nice and smoothly it was lovely!!

I think that Father Christmas and Nasty Grimgrump were the best,they astonished me buy having lots of lines and they remembered all of them.I cant believe it!!!

The best bit was when the children asked us to sing the christmas carols with them,I loved it.I think that the kids were spectacular.

In my opinion I would give the children 5 out of 5 because of how good they were!They were outstanding!!!