Twelve Days Of Christmas – Review by Freya

The Tingwall Primary School pupils did a mind-blowing performance of a play called ‘Twelve Days Of Christmas’ on  Thursday the tenth of December.

The play was about  a Christmas family who were Father Christmas ( Ryan Gerrard ) Mrs Christmas ( Freya Leslie ) and Mo ( Kara Sharp ) who loved everything about Christmas. Whereas the Grimgrump family hated Christmas. Mr Grimgrump ( Cian Irvine ) tried to steal Mr Partridges Amazing Performing Troupe because they were going to sing to the Christmas family. In the end they ended up listening to Mr Partridges Amazing Performing Troupe together and became friends.

In my opinion I thought the music was marvelous . It was loud and clear. The best song that they sung was ‘Packing Our Bags’ because they sung that song the loudest and the strongest.

I thought Mr Grimgrumps laugh was hilarious and everyone in the hall laughed when they heard it. There was only one part that went wrong during the show and it was the CD player when it made funny noises. But the staff fixed it very quickly.

I think Mr Partridge ( George Robesten ) acted brilliantly. He had a very loud voice. In my opinion he was the best performer.

The audience loved the play and were smiling and were happy after it had finished.

At the end they sung five Christmas Carols which were ‘ Away In A Manger’,’Silent Night ‘,’ Jingle Bells ‘,’Deck The Halls’ and ‘We Wish You A Merry Christmas’.

I think the Tingwall Primary pupils did a great performance so I’m going to give them 5/5.