P3B 2023-24

January 19, 2024
by Mrs Grant
0 comments

Term 3 Information

Hello, please find below some information for pupils and parents/carers. The link below contains suggestions of optional family learning activities which you may wish to do. They are linked to, and will reinforce, some of the learning in class. P3B … Continue reading

January 17, 2024
by Miss Hunter
0 comments

Snow Day – 17.1.24

Hello again! I hope that you’ve all had a chance to get outside and enjoy the snow. Here is the learning grid with activities for today. Snow Day 17.1.24 Let me know if you have any questions. Miss Hunter

January 16, 2024
by Miss Hunter
0 comments

Snow Day – 16.1.24

Morning P3B! Another snow day today. I have added a learning grid below with activities for today. Let me know if you have any questions. Snow Day 16.1.24 Stay safe and warm. Miss Hunter

January 15, 2024
by Miss Hunter
0 comments

Snow Day – 15.1.24

Morning P3B! Please find the learning grid below with activities for you to complete today. Snow Day 15.1.24 Let me know if you have any questions. Stay safe and warm. Miss Hunter