This season at NOOSC we are embracing a concept called Hygge (pronounced Hoo-Ga) Hygge is a feeling of contentment and coziness we are hoping will help us all feel more positive through these long winters nights!
The main ways we at NOOSC Hygge include –
- keeping cozy – warm blankets, comfy jumpers etc.
- Making special memories
- Spending time with family and friends
- Getting outside – embracing those wild winter days
- Enjoying treats – yes allowing yourself to indulge in hot chocolate, cakes and lots of cheese!
- Switching off and feeling relaxed – try putting those screens off and reading a good book, taking up a loved hobby or having a good chat with someone you love.
We have been making a new display around this theme and getting up some ‘seasonal decorations ‘ to make the setting more cozy with these dark nights.