World Book Day 2019

On World Book Day we had to dress up as a character from a book using the clothes that is in our dressing up box at school. I was a witch. After you’ve gotten your clothes done then you need to start making an accessory, my accessory was a wand that was made from a card tube, glitter and masking tape. We also did a 55 word challenge to write a story only using 55 words.

1. It was lovely speaking to you all today on Google Meet. I really like the idea of your 55 word story challenge…I think that’s a challenge we might try here in Port Ellen.

2. I think your costumes are amazing. My favourite is Chase the dog. I love Paw Patrol.

3. I think you are all very creative. On World Book Day I dressed up as Porridge the Tartan Cat.

4. All the costumes are fantastic. You must have an amazing dressing up box!!

5. We think that is great idea and it is a great thing to do on World Book Day. I hope we can do that here in Port Ellen too.