My October Holiday

| 1 Comment

In the October Holidays we went Guizing(Guizing is like Trick or Treating). In the olden days they would do different sorts of guizing. They would go guizing at Christmas and New Year and would go and visit the older folk around Burravoe to cheer them up abit with lots of singing and dancing. I dressed up in white ghoul outfit and a scary mask. We started at the shop. We got a lot of sweeties and money (The money was for the Hallowe’en party which is on the 29th of October.) Hallowe’en is when witches are suppose to come out.

On a Saturday I had a cousin day with my cousins! We went swimming in the Clickimen, We played in the river rapids and on the flumes a lot of the time because we loved them. Me, Nicole, Scott and John went in the Jacuzzi, It was very,. very, very, bubbley. We went out of the swimming pool and got our clothes out of the lockers and got changed in the changing rooms. We went up to the café and got chicken nuggets, Mam, Lauren and Julie sat at a diffrent table than us other guys. Lauren couldn’t come swimming because she hurt her ankle. We went and watched a movie at the Garrison Theatre, The movie was called Cats and Dogs, The Revenge Of Kitty Galore. Auntie Julie bought us all popcorn, juice and sweeties. The movie was funny and exciting.

One Comment