P7 have had another busy week. We have been settling back into our routines and are getting used to being around each other again and improving our concentration levels. This week we have:
- Researched, planned and written Explanation texts about the Life Cycle of Salmon
- Learned about spelling words containing the patterns j, g, ge and dge
- Studied some poetry in our task map reading lessons
- Created questions about a text
- Learned essential financial knowledge about debit & credit cards, budgeting, discounts, profit & loss etc.
- Investigated the area of right angled triangles and composite shapes
- Worked in groups to design and plan a zoo, thinking about area and perimeter
- Revised some essential First Aid skills as part of our ‘Keeping myself safe’ sessions
- Created some fabulous artwork for next week 😉
- Enjoyed playing some of the playground games we have learned with Mrs Fletcher during our break times.
- Received a Head Teacher’s Award and a comment in our jotter from Mrs Wilson
Time to reflect:
- What do you most appreciate about being back at school?
- What is your goal for the rest of the term? (Only a week to go remember!)
- What have you most enjoyed this week?