We were delighted to get some new playground toys this week and this extra long skipping rope as been a big hit! Thank you Mrs Wilson!
So what else have we done this week?
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
- More long /o/ sounds in spelling
- Information Reports on Remembrance Day
- Fireworks banner
- Working on our calendar page collage
- Drug and alcohol awareness continued
- Be kind to others – thinking of ways we can brighten someone’s day and adding to our ‘Giving Tree’
- Scale drawings of more complex shapes
Questions to think about:
- What did you try really hard with this week?
- What would you do differently if you had a chance?
- Can you think of a time this week when you have shown kindness to others?