We’ve been working really hard this week and recovering from our fantastic Dalguise at Home week last week.
Some of the highlights from this week include –
- Testing electrostatic forces on balloons and rulers
- Creating thank you cards
- Descriptive writing about refugees
- Testing magnets and making a compass
- Trying some Maths Week Scotland activities
- Collaborating for problem solving using our whiteboard apps
What piece of learning stuck in your head the most this week?
What would you like to learn more about?
What do you need to do more of before we start assessments next week?