We asked the children what they have enjoyed most this week:
- Going outside at break time and at lunch time.
- Free play with our friends, including playing with the cars and building blocks.
- We liked hearing the story of Little Red Riding Hood and making a fold-out picture to practise writing the r sound.
- I liked reading books in the library corner and with the class.
- I liked visiting our school library.
- I liked learning the letter h because I like to learn. We drew a picture of Kipper and added some wool for his hair!
- We met Biff and Chip from our reading books this week.
- I liked playing maths games with the dice.