Welcome to St.Cuthbert’s Primary School

As the Head Teacher of St. Cuthbert’s Primary School, I am delighted to welcome you to our new website. I hope you find the information here both informative and useful.

The staff within the school work hard to provide high quality learning experiences for children from Primary 1 through to Primary 7 with a fantastic transition into their respected Secondary of choice.

We strive in St. Cuthbert’s to provide all our pupils with a well-balanced and varied curriculum, tailored to individual needs. It is structured to enable each child to develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, physically and to help our young people to become successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens in an ever changing world. Providing pupils with a wide range of experiences throughout their time at the school will contribute to their development as the future workforce of Scotland.

We are extremely proud of our high academic achievements and encourage all pupils to give their best at all times. Here at St. Cuthbert’s we believe that although practise will not always make you perfect but practise will make you better!

As staff, pupils and parents working in partnership, we can and will continue to ensure that St. Cuthbert’s is a school which will achieve much and is one we are proud to be associated with in our community.

I would be delighted to provide any further information you may require, and would be happy to show you round our school. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mrs Rachael McCallum

Head Teacher