This page has been created to provide staff and pupils with access to useful information and resources to support remote and blended learning.
Digital Checklists and Digital Fire Drills – these were created by the South Ayrshire Microsoft Innovative Education Experts (MIEE’s) to help staff and pupils focus on what they may need to have in place should learning move to a remote or blended learning approach. Please feel free to take their ideas and adapt to suit.
- Marr College – Student Digital Fire Drill
- Marr College – Staff Digital Fire Drill
- Marr College – Student Digital Champions
- Secondary Teacher Digital Checklist
- Secondary Pupil Digital Checklist
- Primary Teacher Digital Checklist
- Primary Pupil Digital Checklist
- How ‘Digital Ready’ are you? – professional learning pathway for teachers.
Help Guides and Resources – below you will find a selection of guides and other support materials created to support staff and pupils.
Case Studies – find out how South Ayrshire schools have adapted to remote learning and the impact COVID has had on the use of digital.