Community

This page is used to share information on events and news relating the Fisherton and Dunure community.

The pupils were fantastic when they sang at this local music festival.

All children of Fisherton Primary have been invited to perform at …

Dunure Festival of the Sea 2018.

See details:  http://southayrshirelife.org/news-detail.php?c=Dunure-Festival-of-the-Sea-2018&id=1084

The date of the festival is Saturday 25th August, this is at the end of the first week back!  The songs we are performing will be songs from previous Fisherton Primary performances; I’m confident the kids will be fantastic and I can’t wait to see them perform on such a great stage.  There exact performance time will be shared with you as soon as I know, but is likely to be early afternoon.

I’d love if some pupils from the past few years were able to come and perform with us….even just to help me out! 2015 leavers onwards….you know who you are!!

We will also have a display in Kennedy Hall with school artefacts and photos dating back to the 1800’s!

Any queries Dojo or email me over the summer and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Mrs H

helen.hamilton@south-ayrshire.gov.uk

Email the school office if you would like anything shared in our community section.    Fisherton.Mail@south-ayrshire.gov.uk

Hardworking, Nurturing, Safe, Friendly, Respectful, Joyful