Spring hunt!

Well… The Spring has arrived! The weather has been super lovely – the sunshine, blue skies and beautiful songs coming from the birds. We thought it would be a great idea to go on a Spring scavenger hunt! Don’t worry if you don’t have a garden – you can go on the hunt indoors, too! Why don’t you draw some of the things or even look for photos of them in books/magazines? Good luck 🙂

Alison’s granddaughter has tried this activity. She had great fun and thought that all the children in our class would love it too!

I was so excited about this hunt that I have tried it myself! So far I managed to find two birds flying past my window, water in a jug in my kitchen, a purple scarf and a butterfly on my window sill! What can you find?

Please let us know how you get on.

4 Replies to “Spring hunt!”

1. Hello everyone

Dylan had great fun doing the scavenger nature hunt on one of our daily walks. He found all the items on the list including a purple car, yellow dandelion and a caterpillar in a bush! Dylan loves creepy cawlies and has been doing lots of bug hunting in our garden. He’s missing all his nursery friends and hopes to see you soon. Thanks for all the fun suggestions on the blog.
    Love Dylan and his mummy x

1. Hello Dylan
      I am so pleased that you are enjoying suggestions on the blog. The staff have been thinking of all the things that the boys and girls like to do. Wow! you did a great job on your hunt – well done! All the staff are missing you too. Take care and keep checking out the blog for more ideas to keep you busy.

2. Hi Dylan and his mummy! WOW, you both have been super busy. Well done on finding all of the colours of the rainbow – great work! We’re so glad to hear from you and we hope to see you very soon! Stay safe!

3. Oh wow Dylan you have been busy, sounds like great fun. Well done on finding everything on the list. Delighted to hear you are loving all of our blog suggestions. Take care & stay safe, we really hope to see you soon.