All staff, children and parents were involved in reviewing and updating our School Aims during session 2018/19.
Our revised aims are:
- To understand the value of God’s Love in our school and local community.
- To promote a positive attitude and mindset to learning.
- To use our voices to promote positive changes for all.
- To provide a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment for all.
- To develop skills for learning, life and work in our curriculum.
- To support each child’s needs in their unique learning journey.