Primary 7 Tasks Friday 26th February

Good Morning everyone, it is Friday!!!!

We have come to the end of another week and next week we move into a new month. I would like to thank you for the hard work you have put in this week and I ask that we all try to keep this up. Remember on a Friday I try to give you more active tasks so there is reading eggs where you complete the rest of the book plus do a comprehension task. There is also a sumdog competition and a mental maths game called four in a row. I would like you to try and play this with someone at home. There are different game boards depending on the challenge you wish to take. Once you have played once, try and play again and find a different way to win. Finally for the afternoon I have set a STEM challenge, outdoor learning task and the choice board. You can select which ones you do depending on the time you have. You don’t have to do all 3 but please remember to tell me which ones you do by submitting your work. I will also be holding a Google Meet at 11am. I hope all that makes sense and you have a good day today

https://classroom.google.com/c/MTQyNjUwMDAzNjIx