Good Morning P6 Thursday 2nd April 20

Good morning P6 , this is our last day of home school tasks for a short while as we break for Easter. Tasks for today continue in the same daily plan and thank you for all the work you have been mailing to me.

Task 1 – a short burst of high intensity exercise such as star jumps, skipping on the spot or a streamed exercise class. The success of Joe Wicks’ morning P.E. now has loads of options for you.

Task 2 – #supersentencestackers.

This morning the video is called Rooted,

Choose your chunk of the film and attempt to build 9 sentences using the “lenses” Jane suggests. These lenses I mention are the round symbols up on the wall above the whiteboard in the class, so you should be familiar with them.

If you want your effort to be considered for “The Nation’s Story” then take a picture of your writing and send it to Jane on twitter using @janeconsidine and #SuperSentenceStackers in your tweet. Your writing is sounding better and better each day and you never know who she will choose, it is the best piece which blends in with the other chunks which she chooses!

If you are unsure of how to follow her writing process, have a look at this link,

Task 3 – Maths starters

Question 2 here is quite tricky, so a clue is to think of number bonds to 100.  You split 100 into two even numbers which are then halved.

To finish off the topic of Information Handling complete the Revisit-Revise-Review sheets to assess your understanding.

Task 4 – Music practice.

Ron has forwarded on some guitar chords, please practise and record your efforts.

Stand By Me Chord Chart (1) Shotgun Chord Chart (3)Domino Chord Chart (2)

Task 5 – Mrs Pirrie had her baby girl, named Orla, you may have already seen the post from Mrs MacDonald. Could you please create some cards / posters for her and if you email them to me I can pass them on. I’m sure she would be delighted to see your art work.

As usual my email is gw13coylejoan@glow.sch.uk

Have a good day and remember if you are stuck or just need someone to talk to, I would love to hear from you. I am stuck in the house with my three children who are making a mess, using the broadband and eating all the food! A chat would be a lovely distraction from them.