CLPL

All of our CLPL will be available to book in CPD Online from August 2021 but I have listed below some of the upcoming opportunities

• Microsoft Basics with Education Scotland – 2 September, 30 September, 28 October and 25 November. These will be followed by In Practice with Microsoft sessions on 2 and 9 December where I am looking for volunteers to share how they are using Microsoft tools in their classroom. If you or any of your staff would be interested in sharing, please email with details.
  • Google Basics with Education Scotland – dates to be confirmed from January 2021. These will be also be followed by In Practice with Google sessions on 19 and 26 May and I again, I am looking for volunteers to share how they use Google tools in their classroom. If you or any of your staff would be interested in sharing, please email with details.
  • Computing Science:  Introduction – 31 August and introduction to Marty the Robot on 7 September (see flyer).
  • Digital Schools Award Scotland (DSAS) – we aim for a further 10% of schools to be successful in achieving this award and the CR-IS badge. DSAS will run 2 sessions outlining the process, one on 5 October and one on 1 February. In addition, we will have our DSAS group of interested schools to meet and support each other.
  • Using Digital tools to promote parental engagement – Sway Basics on 9 September, followed by Sway In Practice on 23 September, Glow Blogs Basics on 3 November, followed by Blogs In Practice on 10 November, Forms Basics on 11 January, followed by Forms In Practice on 22 February.

I am looking for volunteers for all our In Practice sessions to share how they use these tools in their classroom. If you or any of your staff would be interested in sharing, please email with details.

An overview of professional learning and support in session 2021/22