Hello and happy Sunday!
This week in class you have been given a lot of information and issued a variety of letters. This post is a wee reminder so that you remember what is due in and when.
- Bikeability – if you are taking part in these sessions, you should have already returned your consent form. These sessions begin on Monday 10th May and will run each day Mon – Fri after school. Sessions will be led by trained staff. Please follow the tips on your letter to ensure you are ready for the course.
- Activities Week – you should have now received a letter about our Activities Week, beginning Monday 17th May. In order to participate, you must return both the permission form and the EV5 form ASAP. As detailed in the letter, we are looking for some parent helpers – there is a section for this on the form. Thanks to all those who have already volunteered.
- School Concert – you have now received your lyrics for our part in the school concert. The backing track will be available on teams from next week. You should video yourself in three separate clips – singing the class section, the house section and the girls or boys section. Please send these video clips to the address on the letter. Queries about recording should be detailed on there.
- School Photographs – the photographer will be in school on Friday 14th May to take P7 photographs. Please wear a white shirt and a school tie.
- Headphones – please remember to bring your headphones in this coming week.
Thank you for all your support and we’ll see you tomorrow!