P7C Week Beg 13/01/20

Good morning – I hope you’ve had a lovely weekend and I look forward to checking in with you. Last week was extremely busy in class but we accomplished a lot – let’s have a fabulous five days 😊

Please see below for homework, notes and reminders. It’s going to be a busy week, so stay organised 😊
Spelling: As always, please write out your words and associated sentences. If you are writing a paragraph, you can write two or three of these and include a variety of spelling words in each. Remember you should have at least one shoot word per spelling word.
Reading: You have been issued with your new book. This should be completed by Tuesday 21st January, unless I have spoken with you regarding your book. Tests can be completed in class at any time.
Maths: BODMAS worksheet. You  should complete all of Section A and five or more problems from Section B.
Burns poem: – Thank you for telling me which Burns poem you will be reciting. You should now begin to practise. We will perform our poems to both our class and another class on Tuesday 21st January. Please let me know if you need a copy of the poem. The performance expectations can be found in an earlier blog post.
Notes: 
*We will be starting our STEM project with P1C this Friday. You should begin to gather any resources that you need. I can provide sellotape, scissors, glue etc, as well as some recycled bits and bobs.
*Gym this week will be on Thursday and Friday. You will require kit for Thursday but only trainers for Friday as we will be completing another Scottish Dance session.
*The next payment for the residential trip is now due and can be made via Parent Pay. Please contact me straight away if there are any issues re this.