Here are your homework activities for the week ahead. As discussed in class, if you have any problems, please let me know straight away.
- Spelling – You will have 6 spelling rule words(address, arrive, suppose, attached, harass, recommend) and 4 common words (entire, division, prepared, doesn’t). Try to add at least one shoot word per spelling word.
Please complete the three spelling tasks for Friday.
1. Copy the words x2.
2. Add at least 3 of your own words using the rule.
3. Write 8 sentences using the spelling rules and common words. If your sentences are longer, you may write 5 or 6 which still include 8 of your words.
- Reading – Reading should be completed by Tuesday 10th December.
- Accelerated Reader – Please continue to work through your books and sit your tests in class when you have completed each book.
Sumdog for homework this week. Please play a little each night.
*P.E. is on Tuesday and Thursday this week. Weather permitting, lessons will be outdoors, please bring outdoor kit; joggies/trackies, hoodie/jumper, and outdoor shoes.
*Sustainability Day is on Friday – if you have something for the swap shop, please bring it to school before this date. Remember if you want to take part in up-cycling clothes, you should bring old items of clothing in a bag labelled with your name.