It was lovely to see you all again today. I hope you’ve had a super holiday and we will discuss it at check-in tomorrow. We started our new topic today and I absolutely loved hearing your ideas about food and food production – I know this is going to be a fab term!
Here are your activities for the week ahead.
If you have any problems, please let me know straight away.
- Spelling – You will have 6 spelling rule words and 4 common words. Try to add at least one shoot word per spelling word.
Please complete the three spelling tasks for Friday.
1. Copy the words x2.
2. Add at least 3 of your own words using the rule.
3. Write 8 sentences using the spelling rules and common words.
- Reading – Your reading book will be given out on Tuesday 22nd October. We will discuss completion deadlines in class tomorrow.
- Accelerated reader – Throughout the year, please read extra texts from our Accelerated Reader library on top of the class novels. Record what you have read and then complete our Accelerated Reader tasks in class.
-Maths homework will be issued tomorrow
- P.E days this week are Thursday and Friday. We will be having an additional gym slot tomorrow for those who are waiting for their karate lesson from Mr Harrison 🙂
Have a wonderful evening and see you tomorrow!