P7H Homework WB 26.08.19

Happy Monday! ☀ 😃

I’d like to take this opportunity to say how proud I am of the fantastic start that you have all made in Primary Seven. We had a great week last week and you have settled in well.  I’m looking forward to all of the exciting things to come this term and I hope you are too. Let’s have a great week! 🌟

Here are your homework activities for the week ahead. As discussed in class, if you have any problems, please let me know straight away.

Language ✏📖

Spelling – our words this week are: duo, duet, biceps, biplane, dilemma, diverge, supply, position, except and famous. 
There are 6 spelling rule words and 4 common words.
Please complete the three spelling tasks.
1. Copy the words x2.
2. Add at least 3 of your own words using the rule.
3. Write 8 sentences using the spelling rules and common words. Reading – Reading homework has been issued and is due for Tuesday 10th September. 
Accelerated reader – Everyone has now been issued with their first accelerated reader book of the term.  Record what you have read and then complete our Accelerated Reader tasks in class. You will have ERIC time in class to read these as well as having the option to take them home.

Topic 🇯🇵

Topic personal project – You’ve all been sharing your great ideas for your area of study and I’m glad that you have been starting to plan this personal projects. This should be completed by Monday 23rd September. Please let me know if you require resources (e.g. paper) for this.

Maths 📊

– We have no Maths homework this week. If you would like to play Sumdog but have forgotten your password, please speak to me in class.

Other

P.E days are Tuesday and Thursday. 🏀🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏼

See you tomorrow!

Miss Hamilton