P6S News 09.05.22

Hello P6S Bishopton Primary,
Here is a little reminder of news for this week:
Spelling:
Your spelling rule to revise this week is words ending in ance and nge. You should write out each word 3 times, look for root/shoots and then write 6 sentences or a short story. If you need any help just let me know 😊
Maths:
This week we are continuing to look at equivalent fractions. I have set a revision style task to recap on what we learned last week. The final question is a simplifying challenge as this is what we will be learning this week. If you need any help just let me know 😊
Reading:
You should read for at least 10 minutes every day.
New Big Cats books will be issued on a Tuesday.
When you are ready for an Accelerated Reader test let me know and I will set up the Ipad 😊
News:
PE is on a Wednesday and Thursday. Please remember a change of shoes for the gym hall 👟
On Thursday we will be meeting our P1 buddies for primary 7. Please make sure you are dressed appropriately for the weather as we will be outside weather permitting. 🌦️
Parents evening appointments were given out on Friday the 6th of May. Please return your signed slip ASAP 🖊️
The Bike Ability level 1 cycling award will be starting in June for P6S. You have received a letter with dates and information regarding bike safety. The sessions for P6S will take place on: 8th, 15th and 22nd June 🚲
I hope you all have a wonderful week,
Miss Moore